Do you feel that after all that training, all the early morning swims, hours spent perfecting your strokes and technique that you are not getting the results you deserve?
Do you recognise these thoughts?
* You worry too much about your competitors?
* Your times in training are not matched by your competition times?
* You feel that your technique is great but you lose to less gifted swimmers?
* Sometimes you become so nervous you don’t even want to enter the water?
* You are even developing a dread of competition?
* Something is stopping you from reaching the next level?
* You are easily distracted
Each and every one of your competitors has trained and practiced just as hard as you have. They are fit, have terrific stamina and good technique…that’s why they are there in the lane next to you. So, what can you do to make a difference?
Add a Mental Approach to your Swimming
A course of Sports Hypnotherapy will change the way you perform
You will become stronger in competition, smoother through the water and focussed on winning. You will be able to access the illusive “zone” through mental control.
Open Water Swimming
Anyone who has tried it knows that open water swimming is very different to swimming in pools. Competitive open water swimming is different again, and triathlons calls for super mental toughness.
Visualisation for Triathlon Success
Employing a personal coach may not be within the pockets of many triathletes, so how can you set yourself apart from the pack and add something extra to your chosen sport? It is possible to think yourself to better triathlon performance.
*Visualise the stroke you would like to master
*Prepare mentally for the challenge
*Overcome competitor gamesmanship.
* “See” the outcome and focus on the finish.
* Learn to concentrate and dismiss distractions.
* Remain calm under pressure.
A course of Hypnotherapy to improve your swimming performance is usually five one hour sessions. The initial consultation is free with no strings attached.
Be the best Triathlete you can be. Contact me today and learn how I can help you to help yourself to success.
My practice is in Sudbury Suffolk, just on the border of Essex. Towns within easy reach are; Ipswich, Stowmarket, Felixstowe, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Haverhill in Suffolk. Romford, Harlow, Colchester, Chelmsford, Basildon, Braintree, Clacton, Billericay, Witham, Maldon and Halstead, Essex. However, I will travel throughout the region for an agreed travelling fee, and will visit stadiums and training grounds for team and group sessions by appointment.